- My name is Samuel
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 7, 2011
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is to be honest, I don't have one. I never had a person or family of my own to teach me tricks, but I'm willing to learn some!
- Me in three words: Sweet, reserved and loving.
- How I feel about other critters: I'm very dog-friendly, but I don't care for the feline kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take long walks or sit with a special person who will love and accept me, just as I'll love and accept them.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my dream home is one without children or a lot of company. I'm dog friendly and prefer grown-up humans. I’m just looking someone to end my years of loneliness, to take me for leisurely strolls, listen to the crickets, and not have me meet a lot of new people.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here