- My name is Samuel
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since October 7, 2011
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be a combination of Morgan Freeman and Descartes. I’m contemplative and sweet, but I’m a bit aloof until I know I can trust you.
- I've always wanted to visit Monet’s Water Lilly Gardens in France. I love nature.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sit quietly outside with my person while listening to the sounds of the outdoors while getting petted.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my dream home is one without children or a lot of company; I can be dog friendly, but I prefer the ladies. I’m just looking for a person or couple to take me for leisurely strolls, listen to the crickets, and not have me meet a lot of new people.