- My name is Samuel
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since October 7, 2011
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be To be honest I haven't been out in the world enough to know any famous people. I've been homeless most of my life.
- I've always wanted to visit I love nature and the nice folks at the shelter tell me that I'd love Monet’s Water Lilly Gardens in France. I don't know where that is but maybe my new humans will take me there!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sit quietly with my person and to know that finally there is a special person in the world who loves me and who will let me love them for the rest of my life.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my dream home is one without children or a lot of company; I can be dog friendly, but I prefer humans. I’m just looking someone to end my years of loneliness, to take me for leisurely strolls, listen to the crickets, and not have me meet a lot of new people.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here