- My name is Pippa
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 2, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is jumping! Did I mention I need a secure yard? :)
- Me in three words: loyal, mischievous, dominant
- How I feel about other critters: I like to be top dog! I get along with other dogs as long as I'm the one in charge. I do NOT like cats, so please no members of the feline kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and run and run some more!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would be a loyal pal for life to a house of those full-sized humans (adults and older teens). And a secure yard is an absolute must because I'm a bit of an escape artist - mostly because I was a street dog and don't yet understand what it means to have a real home. The nice people at the shelter think I may have even been used for fighting, but I'm a lover girl - not a fighter! I do need a person or family who will be patient, get to know me, and who will work with me on my manners that I'm so eager to learn!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here