Member Patriot Special
About Village Animal Clinic
Village Animal Clinic is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital was established in 1965 and emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
Village Animal Clinic offers a free online library with articles, videos and information on pet health, and is featured on WPTV’s “Ask The Vet.” The practice is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care