Member Patriot Special
About VCA County West Animal Hospital
VCA County West Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital serving Kankakee, Illinois and surrounding communities. It offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
As part of its commitment to optimal pet health VCA County West Animal Hospital offers a free first exam and emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
For convenience, VCA County West Animal Hospital offers home delivery of medications and maintains a free, online library with articles and information on pet health. The practice is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets, including rabbits.
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Laser surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care
- Acupuncture, Endoscopy, Grooming