Member Patriot Special
About Southern Veterinary Center
Southern Veterinary Center offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The hospital aims to increase the quality of pet health in middle Tennessee and recommends routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care. Southern Veterinary Center offers a fully stocked pharmacy and an online retail store for pet supplies.
Southern Veterinary Center is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs and cats.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care