Member Patriot Special
About South Creek Animal Hospital
South Creek Animal Hospital offers affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ adopted pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots. The practice combines Chinese acupuncture with Western diagnostics and medicine in order to provide a balanced approach to the treatment of illness and disease.
South Creek Animal Hospital emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
As part of its commitment to client education, South Creek Animal Hospital offers a free, online library with articles and information on pet health. The practice is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, and pocket pets.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Laser Therapy
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care