Member Patriot Special
About Pelham Animal Hospital
Pelham Animal Hospital is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
In operation since 1950, Pelham Animal Hospital recommends routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
For its clients’ convenience, Pelham Animal Hospital offers online appointment booking and a free online library with articles, videos and information on pet health. New clients receive a free exam on Wednesday appointments.
Pelham Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, pocket pets and exotics.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care