Member Patriot Special
About Pasquotank Animal Hospital
Pasquotank Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal hospital serving Elizabeth City and surrounding communities. The practice offers quality, affordable care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
As part of its commitment to optimal pet health Pasquotank Animal Hospital emphasizes preventive care and routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care.
Pasquotank Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for companion pets.
- Behavior counseling
- Cancer treatment
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Urgent care (during business hours)
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care