Member Patriot Special
About Morristown Animal Hospital
Morristown Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary practice offering affordable, compassionate care to veterans’ pets through its partnership with Pets for Patriots.
The practice aims to increase the quality of pet health in the Morristown, Tennessee area and recommends routinely scheduled wellness exams, particularly as pets age. During these visits the doctors and staff will review medical, dietary and exercise profiles for the animals in their care. The owner and staff treat all pets as their own, and provide high-quality, personalized care.
Morristown Animal Hospital is licensed and experienced in all aspects of medical, dental and surgical care, and offers a wide range of services for dogs, cats, large animals and farm animals.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care (during business hours)
- General dentistry
- General surgery
- House calls
- Microchip for permanent identification
- Nutrition/weight counseling
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site radiology (x-ray)
- On-site ultrasound
- Orthopedic surgery
- Senior pet care
- Veterinarian-supervised boarding
- Wellness and preventative care