- My name is Vida
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 22, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making friends with other dogs. I am really patient with them and I love to run and wrestle or just hang out with my pupper friends. I know commands 'sit' and 'come,' and I even know my name! And while I can be a little rambunctious sometimes, the humans at the shelter tell me that I give the most gentle kisses.
- Me in three words: energetic, silly, social
- How I feel about other critters: I love dogs of all shapes and sizes, and have helped so many dogs at the shelter learn to play! Cats? Well, I’m a bit too energetic (and silly) for most of the feline kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with other dogs and cuddle with my favorite people. Okay, that's two favorite things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who will give me a lot of exercise and play time. Humans with patience while I continue to improve my manners and learn to chill out. And of course, another dog to play with! I'd love someone who runs or enjoys being active. I can be a little shy with new people and in new places, so I need someone to help me feel confident. I would love some kids, though not the small ones just in case I knock them over by accident!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here