- My name is Roxanne
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 11, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is snuggling. Oh, and I walk very nicely on the leash, and am an excellent kisser and cuddle-bum. Did I mention the snuggling? :)
- Me in three words: loving, affectionate, gentle
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as an only pet. Life hasn’t always been kind to me and I just need a little space from other dogs and cats.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is snuggle with the humans, take gentle walks, and just hang out. I do like to play a little but, I'm just a tiny bit of a couch potato.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a big comfy couch to share with a nice person or family of my own. Maybe a soft bed to sleep on, too. But I really dream about a warm spot on your bed for me where I could give you lots of snuggles, smooches, and cuddles! And of course some time for walks and gentle play. I'm just a sweet mush-burger of a girl!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here