- My name is Napolean
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 15, 2015
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is figuring out puzzle toys. I'm wicked smart!
- Me in three words: smart, shy, sweet
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs, but no kitties please. I am a follower, and will adapt and learn by example from another calm, well-behaved dog.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for walks and runs!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal home would be a quiet, relaxed couple who will take me on walks. If my family has kids, they should be older teens who can respect my quiet time and personal space! I would do great in a home with just one other dog that can show me what it's like to be a family boy! I spent two years on the streets and was rescued from the notorious "Corridor of Cruelty" before I came to the shelter. I will need time and patience to understand how families and houses work (and get used to all those new noises like microwave beeps and ceiling fans), but I promise you that I'm worth it!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here