- My name is Martha
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 3, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is walking beautifully on leash. Come visit me and we'll go for a nice stroll!
- Me in three words: alert, loyal, smart
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a sight hound so I chase kitties and squirrels, but would be fine with another friendly dog in the home.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to offer my steady, gentle companionship to the humans! I enjoy lounging quietly in the house and exploring all the good scents on our daily walks. I'm very easy company!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: after being displaced from the California wildfires I'd love a quiet place to call home. I'm great company for a person or family who appreciates my steady, gentle soul and the fact that I just enjoy being with my people. I'm good with respectful kids 10+ and would be an almost effortless addition to a warm, loving home...so come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here