- My name is Lucy
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since February 1, 2017
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be ...to be honest, I just want to be wanted. If there's someone who's famous for that - then I'd be that person!
- I've always wanted to visit anyplace good for walking! I'm well-behaved, love children and other people, so I'm up for whatever adventures my new person or family has in store.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be close to my humans. Oh, and treats. Did I mention that I love treats?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a family or person of my own who will spend a lot of time with me. First I was surrendered because my family was moving. Then I was twice adopted and returned because I'm anxious when left alone for a long time. I dream about being an only dog (and no kitties, please!), where I could devote myself to my humans and they would love me forever.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here