- My name is Lilith
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 30, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is showing off what I have learned in Mostly Mutts University dog training. I'm very proud of my sit, stay, come, and go to place...fur-real!
- Me in three words: friendly, curious, active
- How I feel about other critters: cats and other dogs just aren't my thing, but I love the humans! Promise when you meet me and take me home I'm the only four-legged you'll ever need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with my toys, but because I like to chew them up - only hard bones for me, please! And if I could have a second favorite thing it would be to cuddle with my person. Did I mention I like car rides, too? I have lots of favorite things!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I lost an eye somewhere along my journey to Mostly Mutts Animal Rescue, but I don't let that get me down! I would love to be an only pet with an active person who will take me on long walks with them....maybe even a run! I dream about having a special person or family of my own, with lots of cuddle-time in my future. Oh, and a yard would be lovely, too! Btw, I enjoy the littler humans, too - ages 10+ please!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here