- My name is Lex
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 30, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is staring into your eyes with love. xoxo
- Me in three words: smart, active, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy wrestling with other dogs and would love a fur-riend! I'm cool with cats, too, but as an energetic pup I prefer the company of other dogs.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is learning new tricks! Did I tell you that I'm wicked smart??
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would do best with an active family who wants to teach me all kinds of tricks, and would even enjoy going to obedience training with my new people. I love playing fetch and tug of war outside. The shelter trainers tell me I'd be a great agility dog because I've got seriously mad skills! I am still a young pup who has some manners to learn, and can't wait to find the right family who will teach me how to be the best pupper ever!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here