- My name is Kingsley Rose
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 21, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is find it! You: hide some treats. Me: find 'em and eat 'em!
- Me in three words: sweet, energetic, and smart
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not a fan of the kitty kind or small dogs, but am very excited when I meet other dogs my size. I'm still learning how to say 'hello' to them without getting too, too excited, but I love making fur-riends!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tug. You're going to let me win once in a while, right?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active person, or family with older kids (10+) who like to run and play. And a big fenced yard would be a big plus! While I'm an active girl, I love to cuddle and hope you have some room for me on your couch. You see, I lived with a young girl who had to surrender me because her landlord did not allow dogs. While she visits me sometimes, I'm ready for a person or family of my own. I'm getting a little sad that I haven't found my new humans yet.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here