- My name is Katrina
- On my last birthday, I was 11
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2006
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is prance for my admirers. No, really. I know how cute I am, and I will totally flaunt my stripes and spots for a fawning audience. Wand toy involved? Even better! I'm also partial to eating my dry food on the table next to you while you eat lunch.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Someone who will cherish me exactly as I am: the quirky, loving, girl who has waited all my life to be loved for me. I came to Tabby's Place way back in 2007 from a high-volume shelter in New York City, and I've been looking for my lifelong love and lunch partner ever since. I can be very affectionate and sometimes a little moody, but I have a huge heart. I'll sit with you on the couch, follow you all around the house and enchant you with my long-legged loveliness, and I promise to make you laugh with delight every day. Brownie points if I'm the only little one (human or feline) around...I've always dreamed of being an only child.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here