- My name is Jessie
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 1, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is fetch! And making sure the yard is safe from those pesky squirrels because I'm very good at chasing them.
- Me in three words: smart, playful, and loyal...but if you gave me more I'd add adorable and loving, too.
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy the company of dogs who are well-mannered, confident, and who know when I occasionally need to play by myself. After all, a girl sometimes just needs her space! No kitties, please.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for car rides and get belly rubs, but a girl shouldn't have to make such choices! Oh, and I do love a little spot on the couch that's just for hanging with you and watching Netflix.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a relatively quiet person, couple or family (older kids only) who will love and accept me. I've been in a shelter since being rescued from the illegal meat trade in Thailand and need my humans to help me overcome my fears. My ideal home has another dog, one who is confident and can show me what family life is all about. I'm house trained, barely shed, walk beautifully on leash, and hardly ever bark...fur-real! My lucky adopter will live in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania. Hey, did you know that I have a special guardian angel? This amazing human will sponsor positive-reinforcement 'welcome home' training to my lucky adopter to help me get used to home life even faster.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Posh Pets Long Beach Animal Shelter
- It's located in Long Beach, NY
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Linda
- Call: (516) 431-7674