- My name is Jessie
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 1, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is fetch! And making sure the yard is safe from those pesky squirrels because I'm very good at chasing them.
- Me in three words: smart, playful, and loyal...but if you gave me more I'd add adorable and loving, too.
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy the company of dogs who are well-mannered, confident, and who know when I occasionally need to play by myself. After all, a girl sometimes just needs her space! No kitties, please.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is chase squeaky balls in the yard! I'm super fast and if you throw it, I will follow!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a relatively quiet person, couple or family (older kids only) who will love and accept me. More than two years ago I was rescued from the illegal meat trade in Thailand and ever since then have been in a small city shelter, waiting for my hero. My ideal home has another, more confident dog who appreciates my sassy and loving personality. I'm house trained, barely shed, walk beautifully on leash, and hardly ever bark...fur-real! My lucky adopter will live in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania. Oh, and did I mention that I love getting baths and being pampered? I even have a special guardian angel - an amazing human who will sponsor positive-reinforcement 'welcome home' training to my lucky adopter to help me get used to home life even faster.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Posh Pets Long Beach Animal Shelter
- It's located in Long Beach, NY
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Linda
- Call: (516) 431-7674