- My name is Hunter
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 10, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I can hold a cookie on my nose! Oh, and I know high five, fetch, shake, sit, and down, too!
- Me in three words: big, strong, loving
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not a fan of the kitty kind, and would do best as your only pet. But you'll find I have enough love to fill your home and heart fur-ever!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play fetch and get belly rubs. Okay, that's two favorite things!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home to call my own with a family to love and for me to love in return. One where we could play ball, take long walks (did I mention my excellent leash manners?), and then cuddle on the couch together. I was abandoned and would do best as your one-and-only pet so that I can feel safe and loved forever! And did I mention that I love the little humans, too - kids 10+ are my thing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here