- My name is Hannah
- On my last birthday, I was 12
- I am a girl
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since December 19, 2016
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be Greta Garbo. But unlike Greta, I do not want to be alone!
- I've always wanted to visit Yosemite because its natural beauty makes me think of freedom. And of me, of course, because I'm quite the natural beauty, too!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is nap, sniff, repeat often. And laying quietly near my humans.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a mellow couple or single person in a quiet, low-key home with no other pets or kids. I love just hanging out in the same room as my person and need only two short strolls a day. Although I'm a mature girl, I have so much love in my heart and am desperate for a special person who will love and care for me as much as I will for them.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here