- My name is Greta
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a girl
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since April 15, 2017
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be Bette Davis. We both have mesmerizing eyes...
- I've always wanted to visit anywhere my special person wants to go. Seriously, I'm up for any adventure as long as my human is right by my side.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch and tug. And I absolutely love going for walks, don't you?!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a special someone who understands that people were not always kind to me and that I need time, patience, and love to heal. I dream about nice people visiting me at the shelter and falling in love with my soulful eyes, curly tail and impossibly floppy ears, and making me their own. I'm available as a foster-to-adopt, with training from Dr. Megan Maxwell to help me make the transition into my new life a great success. Come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here