- My name is Delilah
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I'm told that I'm medium sized (or as I like to say, "just right")
- I've been homeless since March 12, 2015
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be Julia Roberts
- I've always wanted to visit wide open spaces of Texas because it makes me think of freedom!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play and run. Oh, and snuggle with my human when I find that special person.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Someone to play with, someone who would toss me a ball, someone who likes to take walks. I'm such a fun girl, I don't know why I keep getting overlooked. I came in with my sister, and she was adopted a year ago. I love to play, I'm super excited most of the time, but I do settle down and like to cuddle. Did I mention I love car rides, like male dogs and kids? I do! I need a yard with a fence. I am housebroken. In December, I had a hip repair and have been going through physical therapy, getting my muscle strength back and doing well. Please come meet me soon! I need a person or family and a comfy couch with a sweet someone to love me. I promise I'll love you back with all my heart.
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here