- My name is Cole
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 16, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is give paw. It's my way of saying, 'Nice to meet you!'
- Me in three words: goofy, affectionate, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs and cats...fur-real!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with other dogs!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: A family who will continue to work with me on my training and manners so that I can be the best dog possible - ever! My previous owners surrendered me to animal control because they moved and couldn't keep me. It made me very sad. I didn't like being caged all the time at the shelter, so my behavior was off-putting to potential adopters and I was scheduled to die. But the nice people at animal control wanted to give me a second chance because I'm a really good boy, and transferred me to Rover Rescue where I'm working really hard on my skills so that I can find a forever family. I would do best in an adult household, and did I mention that I love dogs - and cats, too? Seriously, I might just be the perfect pup!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here