- My name is Cinnamon
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I'm told that I'm large size (aka lots to love)
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2013
The Good Stuff
- If I was a famous person, I would totally be They may not be famous, but the people I admire most are the men and women of the U.S. military...woot!
- I've always wanted to visit a beautiful state park where I can enjoy nature and walk freely with my special people. After years in a shelter I dream about a big open space where I can be free.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tug-of-war! I love to show how strong I am on the outside, even though I'm soft and loving on the inside.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm the only pet and have strong parents who love to play with me - and buy me lots and lots of rope toys! Most of all I dream of a special person or family of my own. Even though the humans at the shelter are very kind to me, I'm sad that no one has come to make me a part of their family yet.