- My name is Buttercup
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 6, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is take long walks with my special humans. I'm very well mannered, and sit politely while you put on my harness because I know that means...walk!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active family to explore life's adventures, preferably one where I'm the only dog. You see, I was found as an injured stray and while I'm all healed on the outside, I just want to soak up all the love my new family has to offer.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here