- My name is Arctic and Blanco
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 14, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is hide and seek!
- Me in three words: loyal, playful, energetic
- How I feel about other critters: we like other dogs, but are not fans of the felines! Most of all we love each other and can't imagine our lives apart. We must stay together!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play hide and seek with each other, but we love puzzles and toys, too!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: we are a bonded brother-sister pair who have lived together since birth and must be adopted together. Since being surrendered to animal control in 2010 we have spent nearly our whole lives in shelters. While the folks here at Special Pals take great care of us, a shelter is not a home! We would love a huge yard that gives us lots of room to run, and think we would make great farm or ranch dogs. Our ideal family is outdoorsy and patient, our kids age 12+, and our activity level relatively high. You can tell us apart because Blanco is a boy with a bobbed tail, and Arctic is a girl with lots of spots!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here