- My name is Alistair
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is walking on a treadmill, closing doors with a rope pull, and finding things in the most uncommon places! Gosh, I'm good at lots of things!
- Me in three words: loyal, fun, adventurous...did I say 'fun?!'
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs and play well with puppers who are my size. I'm something of a rascal around squirrels and cats - they're so gosh-darn fun to chase - but I'm working really hard on just looking and not chasing.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to accompany my person on adventures...especially in a canoe!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who embraces my energy, quest to learn new things, and desire to please them. Somebody who understands that I'm at my best when I have a purpose, whether as a best buddy, running partner, or Netflix-binge cuddle companion! Someone who will see me for the great pup that I am, and not judge me by my breed label. Remember, it's all about the deed not the breed - and I'm a doer of good deeds! P.S. Did I mention that I love kids??
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here